IWATA Aikido Dogi 200S-unbleached Jacket
The most standard Dogi with a single layer.
From the beginnes to the high graded people
Gi (Dogi) cotton 100% made in Japan
"Antibacterial and odeur-resistant"
Warning: Last items in stock!
IWATA Aikido Keikogi 200S-unbleached Jacket
Dogi cotton 100%
- This is suitable for summer because it is light and has a good ventilation.
- Try this if your keikogi is very heavy or you feel stiff.
- This jacket is robust but softer than standard Aikido keikogi.
- It is suitable for a seminer trip, because it is very light and dry quickly,
and even more, the fabric is processded as "Antibacterial and odeur-resistant".
So, you can practice aikido with confort. After your training,
you can put it in your back pack easily, like our Dogi Miyabi.
- There is no stitches at the back. If you feel confortable without stitches at the back,
it is suitable for you.
- Because it is unbleached,this jacket's size is larger than white one such as Keikogi 200AS.
But once you wash this unbleached jacket, the size is almost the same as white one.
Please, wash unbleached uniform before you use!!!
Or your keikogi size will be too big to practice aikido.
(Unbleached Uniform is shrunk more than white (bleached) for the first several washes.)
About Keikogi unbleached cotton cloth
Unbleached (kinari/off-white) is the original color of cotton.
White (shiro) is that dyed white of unbleached cotton cloth.
Keikogi unbleached cotton cloth is originally made rather big so you need to wash
at first to have it in the actual size after being shrunk over 10cm by water.
The color would be closer white more and more with a unique touch as you wash.
-How to wash Keikogi
Make sure to wash by washing machine with detergent and take cold water or
cool water under 30 degreeat maximum for not making shrunk or damaged due to hot water.
Put it open wide for quickly drying.
You could also use bleach for better cleaning but it should be up to twice per year
at maximum for keeping the good condition of cloth.
-About shrinkage of Keikogi
It shrinks about 10cm per year but also depends on the frequency of washing and
the water temperature.
-How to fold your Aikidogi? SINONOME JAPAN Youtube
No customer reviews for the moment.